Use these simple, healthy, Clean Eating Grilling Recipes to make the most of your time at the grill and get your meal prep done at the same time!
When the weather is nice out (and even sometimes when it isn’t!) we like to take our food prep outside and grill up as much as we can to be prepared for the week ahead. From chicken breasts to turkey burgers, we’ve tried it all. These are our favorite recipes so far and we will certainly add more soon (like this wild-caught salmon – yum!). These recipes will work if you have a gas grill or a charcoal grill. You could also make many of these recipes inside using your oven if you don’t have access to a grill.
We love to grill for dinner while also making extra to eat for lunch or dinner over the next few days. All of our recipes taste great heated back up!
If you aren’t sure where to start with meal prep check out our ultimate step-by-step meal prep guide.
CLEAN EATING GRILLED MEAL PREP
- How to Grill Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Homemade Turkey Burgers
- Orange Chicken Marinade
- The Best Cheeseburger Recipe
- Grilled Kickin Chicken Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Grilled Wild-Caught Salmon (coming soon!)
- Skillet Fajitas
SIDES THAT PAIR WELL WITH GRILLED FOOD
- Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad
- Easy Grape Salad
- Roasted Garlic Asparagus with Balsamic Drizzle
- Grilled Onions
- Sweet Potato Cubes
- Baked Sweet Potato
- Texas Style Sweet Potato Fries
- Sauteed Kale
- Paleo Coleslaw
- Healthy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Copycat Zoe’s Braised White Beans Recipe
If you have a Kamado Joe, check out these must-have Kamado Joe accessories.10