This is THE BEST Simple Cheeseburger recipe! We make them almost weekly. We’ve used bison and beef, they are both delicious! Try it out for your next cookout or food prep.Print
- 1 lb grass-fed beef or bison
- 2 Tbsp quick cooking oats (Substitute gluten-free quick cooking oats)
- 1/2 tsp steak seasoning blend
- 4 sprouted grain hamburger buns, we use Food For Life brand (Ezekiel)
- 4 slices of cheese
- Place oats in a plastic bag & grind to a fine consistency with a rolling pin
- Combine beef/bison, oats, & steak seasoning in a large bowl & mix lightly.
- Form meat into 4 1/2″ patties.
- Place patties on grill & grill for 11 to 13 minutes, turning occasionally until done.