This recipe will make you feel like you brought the gourmet burger shop to your clean eating kitchen! It’s very easy to make and a great way to sneak some healthy fats into your meal. (As if you really needed help! We have each been known to sneak almond butter to the point of obsession!)
Enjoy the burgers! We LOVE them!
Next time try our Italian Seasoned Homemade Turkey Burgers!Print
- 1 avocado, pitted, cubed and smashed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1lb ground turkey breast
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir to combine.
- Separate the mashed avocado mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Separate ground turkey breast into 4 equal portions.
- Place avocado in the middle of each turkey breast portion to cover avocado completely by turkey breast and work into burger patties.
- Grill or pan cook each burger patty until turkey meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American