We make these EVERY week & never get tired of them. These Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes only require 3 ingredients!
These sweet potatoes melt in your mouth they are so good! I’ve been having them with my eggs for breakfast but they are also great as a side for lunch or dinner.
Watch How To Make Our Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes (33 seconds):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash & cut sweet potatoes into cubes
- Lay sweet potatoes flat on a baking sheet (in one layer)
- Melt coconut oil in microwave (approx 30 sec)
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with coconut oil & sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Flip sweet potatoes & bake for another 15-20 minutes
Don’t have any coconut oil or cinnamon on hand? Try our previous version of Sweet Potato Cubes!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American