With 217 calories and 23g of protein per serving, this is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
- Calories: 217
- Calories from Fat: 85
- Protein: 23g
- Carbs: 8g
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 526 mg
Can you imagine your table set with this delectable dish? It’s wonderful!Print
- 2 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP unsulfured molasses
- 1 TBSP unrefined sugar (demerara, turbinado, etc)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp Alderwood smoked salt or another natural smoked salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pork and pour into a large plastic zipper bag. Add pork loin, remove air and seal. Distribute glaze around tenderloin until thoroughly coated. Marinate bag and pork in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- After marinating, remove tenderloin from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove tenderloin from zipper bag and allow marinated to drip off of bag. Place tenderloin on baking sheet. Reserve marinade and set aside. Roast tenderloin in oven until well browned and cooked to desired doneness, 15-17 mins for medium rare and 17-20 mins for medium. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 mins to allow juices to be reabsorbed and temp to reach 160 degrees F.
- While tenderloin rests, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan and place on stove over medium-high heat. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for 1 minute until slightly thickened, swirling pan. Immediately remove from heat and set aside (marinade is safe after boiled).
- To serve, thinly slice the tenderloin at an angle across the grain. Pour marinade over top and serve.
The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook 2, Tosca Reno