I hate it when you anxiously await your salmon from the oven only to find that it has lost all of its moisture but definitely has retained it’s “fishy” flavor. Eww! Who wants to eat that?? With the health benefits of salmon and how it’s an integral part of a clean eating diet, you should eat something that tastes good!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do. It’s even the perfect addition to your holiday table if you choose to forgo the traditional turkey or ham.Print
- 2 lb Salmon Fillet (Deboned, Preferably Wild Caught)
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan that has sides, with foil to prevent extra cleanup after cooking your fish. Ensure that the pan has sides to catch any juices that flow from the marinade or fish during cooking.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together ensuring the honey is well assimilated into the liquid mixture.
- Place your fish in the pan and pat dry with a paper towel. Pour liquid mixture over fish.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes