Cauliflower "Fried Rice"
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
2 TBSP coconut oil
1 small sweet onion, diced
1.5 c zucchini, diced
1 c mushrooms, diced
2 c carrots, shredded
(OPTIONAL) 1 whole egg, scrambled
2 TBSP coconut aminos
1. Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until you create cauliflower "snow" or it begins to look like rice.
2. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add diced onion and cook until onions become clear, stirring often - approximately 6-7 minutes.
4. Combine zucchini and mushrooms in pot with onions and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Add carrots to pan and saute for 2 minutes.
6. OPTIONAL: Add scrambled egg and stir to combine.
7. Combine cauliflower "snow" with mixture in pan and continue to heat for 1 minute.
8. Add coconut aminos, stirring thoroughly to combine.
This is a wonderful, wonderful recipe. Add chicken or shrimp and make it a meal!