2020 FITNESS & FINANCE CHALLENGES
Since most people have resolutions that involve fitness (starting a workout plan, losing weight, running a 5k, etc) AND finance (saving money, starting a budget, etc) we decided to share challenges for each with you.
We want to help you reach all of your goals - fitness AND finance! We're introducing a few new fitness challenges for the new year and also encouraging you to participate in one of our money-saving challenges at the same time!
WINTER WORKOUT CHALLENGE
Maybe you indulged a little bit more than you wanted or you just need some motivation to get back into an exercise routine…either way, our She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge will give you that motivation to “become the best version of yourself”! Plus you could win a prize pack valued over $200!
It’s simple to enter:
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation, 12-Week Run Builder, 13.1 Plan, or Marathon Training Plan). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your “before” pictures with some sort of timestamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the workout plan that you choose.
- Take “after” pictures in the same manner that you did your “before” pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to email@example.com.
- BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY FEBRUARY 8, 2020. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY MAY 31, 2020.
- Note: This is a longer time frame to account for the 16 week half and full marathon training plans (plus a little time cushion). If you are doing a 12-week plan you can send in your pictures once you are finished – you do not have to wait until May 31.
ARE YOU IN? PURCHASE YOUR WORKOUT PLAN & FILL OUT THIS FORM TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE READY! THAT’S IT!
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can’t make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). You can choose your product from the drop-down menu or buttons below.
So technically this is called our 6-Week Vacation Challenge but we're going to use it as our New Year Challenge also!
The challenge changes and gets a little harder each week. There are nutrition and fitness challenges to complete and you can make it your own! Join us on this 6-week challenge and learn more here!
Below are a few more challenges that you can start at any time but the beginning of the year is perfect timing. 🙂
Get more details and a printable version of 31 Days of Fitness here.
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!30