This is a meal you can prepare in the morning and have ready when you come home from work. This Best Ever Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is made up of only a few ingredients so that it remains healthy and simple, but also tastes delicious and is filling! It is great for leftovers or can be used for your food prep.
CrockPot Buffalo Chicken Recipe
Are you tired of having plain chicken every night? This recipe adds a little spice and flavor to your meal. Making our Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Recipe will add tons of flavor with little work to your weeknights. I love a bit of extra kick in my meals, and this adds the perfect amount of flavor you are looking for in a meal.
The crockpot is the best part about this meal, besides the flavor. You can combine the few ingredients in the crockpot in the morning and 7 hours later, you will have a delicious meal ready to be served!
How to Serve CrockPot Buffalo Chicken
Sure, you can just scoop this out and eat by itself, but of course, there are other ideas out there to share with you. We all have our own preferences with how to eat this crockpot buffalo chicken in our house, but below are just a few of the best.
- Serve in bib lettuce or romaine leaves as a low-carb wrap
- Add to a tortilla with some ranch dip or bleu cheese dressing
- Top celery sticks with this and a drizzle of dressing
- Mix with pasta or serve over rice to calm down the heat profile some and create an all in one meal
Nutrition Information on Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
The ingredients are healthy and contain less sodium than other options. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce has only 190mg of sodium per tsp and Tabasco only has 35mg per two. Each serving of the Pulled Buffalo Chicken has over 27g of protein in it!
More Amazing Chicken Recipes
If this Crockpot buffalo chicken isn’t what you want every night this week, check out our other favorite chicken recipes. Many of these are even slow cooker options so they fit into a busy schedule with ease. Chicken doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, it is one of the best protein options because there are so many delicious ways to serve it in a healthy way. Enjoy this and all of our chicken dishes with zero guilt.
- Crockpot Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- Baked Greek Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Grilled Orange Chicken Recipe
This easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken recipe is going to become a favorite easy meal that satisfies everyone at the dinner table.
- Add all ingredients except Frank’s and Tabasco to your crockpot. Cover chicken with Frank’s (JUST enough to cover) and add Tabasco if you want it spicy or sub some Tabasco in the place of Frank’s for less sodium.
- Cook on low heat for at least 7 hours.
- Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of broth and pour out the remaining.
- Return chicken and 1/2 cup of saved broth to crockpot and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes.
- Adapted from SkinnyTaste.com
- Zero SmartPoints on the WW FreeStyle Plan
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Keto Friendly
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot buffalo chicken, slow cooker buffalo chicken, crock pot buffalo chicken