This is a meal you can prepare in the morning and have ready when you come home from work. This Best Ever Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is made up of only a few ingredients so that it remains healthy and simple, but also tastes delicious and is filling! It is great for leftovers or can be used for your food prep.
CrockPot Buffalo Chicken Recipe
Are you tired of having plain chicken every night? This recipe adds a little spice and flavor to your meal. Making our Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Recipe will add tons of flavor with little work to your weeknights. I love a bit of extra kick in my meals, and this adds the perfect amount of flavor you are looking for in a meal.
The crockpot is the best part about this meal, besides the flavor. You can combine the few ingredients in the crockpot in the morning and 7 hours later, you will have a delicious meal ready to be served!
Don't have time to wait on the CrockPot? No problem! To make this even quicker, you can cook it in an Instant Pot. Add the ingredients as you would for the CrockPot and use this guide on how to cook shredded chicken in the Instant Pot.
How to Serve CrockPot Buffalo Chicken
Sure, you can just scoop this out and eat by itself, but of course, there are other ideas out there to share with you. We all have our own preferences with how to eat this crockpot buffalo chicken in our house, but below are just a few of the best.
- Serve in Bibb lettuce or romaine leaves as a low-carb wrap
- Add to a tortilla or sprouted bread and drizzle with some ranch dip or bleu cheese dressing
- Mix with pasta or serve over rice to calm down the heat profile some and create an all in one meal
Nutrition Information on Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
The ingredients are healthy and contain less sodium than other options. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce has only 190mg of sodium per tsp. Each serving of the Pulled Buffalo Chicken has over 26g of protein in it!
More Amazing Chicken Recipes
If this Crockpot buffalo chicken isn't what you want every night this week, check out our other favorite chicken recipes. Many of these are even slow cooker options so they fit into a busy schedule with ease. Chicken doesn't have to be boring. In fact, it is one of the best protein options because there are so many delicious ways to serve it in a healthy way. Enjoy this and all of our chicken dishes with zero guilt.
- Crockpot Jambalaya
- Baked Greek Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Grilled Orange Chicken Recipe
Watch how to make our Best Ever CrockPot Buffalo Chicken (video shows the Instant Pot but includes instructions for the slow cooker too):
This easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken recipe is going to become a favorite easy meal that satisfies everyone at the dinner table.
- Add all ingredients except Frank's to your slow cooker. Cover chicken with Frank's (JUST enough to cover, approximately 1 1/2 cups).
- Cook on low heat for 7 hours
- Once cooked, drain most of the liquid and drizzle with more Frank's if needed
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot
- Press the "poultry" button
- Once finished, allow to naturally release
- Drizzle with more Frank's or BBQ sauce if desired
- Zero SmartPoints on the WW FreeStyle Plan
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Keto Friendly
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot buffalo chicken, slow cooker buffalo chicken, crock pot buffalo chicken