Hosting a Super Bowl party? Or attending one? Use the ideas below to build your menu! These recipes have been proven to please healthy eaters and non-healthy eaters alike.
You can have a clean feast from appetizer to dessert and still satisfy even the non-clean eater at your party!
>>> Check out our posts on how to throw a party on a budget with food ideas from Costco and Sam’s Club!
This was originally published on February 1, 2013, and updated January 20, 2019, for the new Super Bowl teams and new recipes.
Football is cool but we are just waiting for the Cubs to start playing again. 😉
Clean Eating Super Bowl Meal Plan
- Paleo “Fried” Pickles with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Loaded Greek Dip with Vegetables (from Hettman Homestead)
- Garlic Artichoke Dip (from Hettman Homestead)
- More appetizer options here
Main Dish Options:
- Clean Eating Chicken Nuggets
- Low Carb Chicken Chili or Bison Chili
- Pizza (Cauliflower Crust Pizza or Chicken Crust Pizza)
- Avocado Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Lean Mean Cheeseburgers
- Loaded BBQ Quesadillas
- More main dish options here
Side Dish Options:
- Low Carb Baked Onion Rings
- Rosemary White Beans
- Greek Orzo Salad (from Hettman Homestead)
- More side dish options here
Super Bowl Workout
Now that we have the food out of the way, time for the real fun to begin! This is a workout that you can do during the Super Bowl (or before or after and just replace the team name with something else!). Don’t take it too seriously, just have fun with it!