Hosting a Super Bowl party? Or attending one? Use the ideas below to build your menu! These recipes have been proven to please healthy eaters and non-healthy eaters alike.
You can have a clean feast from appetizer to dessert and still satisfy even the non-clean eater at your party!
>>> Check out our posts on how to throw a party on a budget with food ideas from Costco and Sam’s Club!
This was originally published on February 1, 2013, and updated January 23, 2020, for the new Super Bowl teams and new recipes.
Football is cool but we are just waiting for the Cubs to start playing again. 😉
Clean Eating Super Bowl Meal Plan
- Paleo “Fried” Pickles with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Loaded Greek Dip with Vegetables (from Little Farmhouse on the Mountain)
- Garlic Artichoke Dip (from Little Farmhouse on the Mountain)
Main Dish Options:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Clean Eating Chicken Nuggets
- Low Carb Chicken Chili or Bison Chili
- Pizza (Cauliflower Crust Pizza or Chicken Crust Pizza)
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- The Best Cheeseburger Recipe
- Loaded BBQ Quesadillas
Side Dish Options:
- Low Carb Baked Onion Rings
- Braised White Beans
- Greek Orzo Salad (from Little Farmhouse on the Mountain)
Super Bowl Workout
Now that we have the food out of the way, time for the real fun to begin! This is a workout that you can do during the Super Bowl (or before or after and just replace the team name with something else!). Don’t take it too seriously, just have fun with it!
This is a fun workout for the whole family to do (kids LOVE it!) and you will get in a workout in no matter if you are pulling for the Chiefs or 49ers. 🙂