A perfect weeknight meal, this healthy baked Greek Chicken recipe is quick and easy. Using only three ingredients, this recipe is high in protein, low in carb, is gluten-free, and dairy free.
This recipe is very simple to make but still very delicious. It’s great for food prep and lasts about 2-3 days in the refrigerator. It’s even good cold!
You can mix up this recipe and make it your own by adding different vegetables such as peppers. Use this Greek Chicken on top of a Greek salad, in a pita, or with potatoes, brown rice, or quinoa. There are so many options!
This recipe calls for Greek seasoning which we have a DIY version for! Get our delicious Greek seasoning recipe here.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.Print
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cube chicken & place in olive oil coated large pyrex dish (we use an olive oil mister)
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave (approx 30 sec) & drizzle over cubed chicken
- Sprinkle Greek seasoning over cubed chicken & squeeze lemon on top
- Bake for approx 30-40 min until chicken is fully cooked (we recommend using a meat thermometer)