I know I’ve promised this recipe for a LONG time! I finally had Scott actually tell me the ingredients and amounts he uses. We’ve made this almost every weekend for the last few months. It’s easy to make in advance and tastes great leftover. This is the chicken that we use to make our Chick-Fil-A copycat Protein Packed Breakfast Sandwich.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
- Organic orange juice (with orange juice as the only ingredient!)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Organic orange peel (optional)
- Fill a deep container with orange juice, olive oil, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Cut breasts into tenderloins (or buy tenderloins!). Place into the prepared container.
- Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning and organic orange peel.
- Let chicken marinate for at least three hours.
- On an indoor grill, cook on high heat for about 10 minutes in the closed position or about 5-7 minutes per side. On a large outdoor grill, cook on medium-high for about 7 minutes per side or until chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit and no longer pink on the inside.