- 2 lbs chicken breasts or thighs (6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Mix all spices together.
- Add spices to chicken in a Tupperware container or a bag. Add honey and ACV.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink on the inside.
- Macros below are based on using chicken breasts.
- Wondering the best way to grill chicken? Read these tips to make perfectly grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts on a gas grill!