This Grilled Kickin’ Chicken Thighs recipe is perfect for your clean eating food prep or even backyard BBQs and cookouts. You can use breasts or thighs for this juicy and delicious healthy recipe.
This recipe calls for Kickin’ Chicken Seasoning and we have our very own recipe. Test it out for yourself here.
We prefer chicken thighs for this recipe but if you are using chicken breasts, read these tips to make perfectly grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Ready for more grilling? Try these clean eating recipes:
- Orange Grilled Chicken
- Zesty Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo-Avocado Sauce
- Grilled Chicken with Pesto Cauliflower
- Mix all spices together.
- Add spices to chicken in a Tupperware container or a bag. Add honey and ACV.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink on the inside.