Whether you are going to the lake, beach, pool, or just relaxing at home for Independence Day, you’ll love the clean eating choices on this meal plan.
Not only is this meal plan perfect for those who are trying to eat healthier but even those family members or friends of yours who don’t care about healthy options will certainly find something they love!
Check out the meal plan that we put together below. We’ve included main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We also have helpful articles on how to throw a party on a budget by shopping at Costco or Sam’s Club. These party planning posts have been helpful to many, many people and will help you with ideas for your next Independence Day party!
- How to Throw a Party on a Budget by Shopping at Costco
- How to Throw a Party on a Budget by Shopping at Sam’s Club
CLEAN EATING FOURTH OF JULY MEAL PLAN
If the weather cooperates and you are looking to grill try one of our grilled main dish recipes below. If you cannot use your outdoor grill most recipes can also be made on an indoor grill like the George Foreman Grill.
- Zesty Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Grilled Kickin’ Chicken
- Grilled Orange Chicken
- The Best Simple Cheeseburger Recipe
- Italian Seasoned Homemade Turkey Burgers
- Avocado-Stuffed Turkey Burgers
Our grilling tips:
Not feeling the grill this year? That’s okay too! The recipes below are crowd pleasers and are simple to make!
If you are at the beach, pool, or lake I highly suggest making a batch of these Sour Patch Grapes. YUM.
- Grape Salad Recipe
- Paleo Coleslaw
- Healthy Egg Salad
- Sweet Potato Cubes
- Texas-Style Sweet Potato Fries
- Paleo “Fried” Pickles with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Asparagus with Balsamic Drizzle
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Tangy Vinegar Dressing
- Skinny Four Layer Delight
- Sour Patch Grapes
- Strawberry Cashew Ice Cream
- Four Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Clean Eating Cookie Cake