Your local grocery store, like Publix, is also a great resource for your clean eating shopping. Use this Publix Clean Eating Shopping List next time you walk through the doors.
We are regulars at our local Publix. The items below will give you an idea of what we purchase on a weekly basis. At Publix, we typically buy things that we can’t get at Costco. These items can also be found at other grocery stores like Kroger and Wegmans.
Basically, we are “perimeter” shoppers. We spend very little time in the inner sections of the grocery store because that is where you will find all of the processed food loaded with preservatives, sugars, and genetically-modified ingredients. Of course, there are exceptions too!
This is not an all-inclusive list of what we buy because we shop at a few different stores, just depending on who has the best price. This is our entire “master” Clean Eating Shopping List.
Please note that this post is not associated with Publix. Selection, availability, and pricing may vary according to location. This was originally published on March 5, 2012, and updated January 15, 2020.
PUBLIX CLEAN EATING SHOPPING LIST
- Springer Mountain Farms boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Ground Chicken Breasts (if your store doesn’t carry this they might grind the chicken breasts for you in-store)
- Lean ground turkey
- Grass-fed beef
- Organic, free-range eggs
- Low-fat cottage cheese
- Baby food
- Used in our homemade protein bar recipes
- Food for Life Products (Ezekiel bread, English muffins, tortillas/wraps, etc.)
- Look for these in the freezer section!
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Vegetables (red, sweet, and green onions, cauliflower, asparagus, etc.)
- Fruits (apples, various berries, lemons, and limes, etc.)
EXPLORE MORE SHOPPING LISTS:
- Trader Joe’s Clean Eating Shopping List
- Eating Clean at Costco – Shopping List
- Clean Shopping – Online Retailers
Remember, this is a lifestyle and not a diet.
Good luck with your journey and keep eating clean!20