This is my favorite recipe so far! I haven’t had real cookie dough in a long time and I am the kind of person who prefers to eat the cookie dough instead of the cookie. I have had this recipe in the works for weeks now trying to perfect it. Let me know what you think!
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough.
- This is the hard part…put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
- Makes 15 pieces (that is if all of your dough makes it into the freezer). 😉
- He & She Tip: You can add protein powder or more almond milk, if needed.
- Alternate Method: If you prefer your cookie dough in a cup like the picture below, use oat flour or blend the oats into a flour texture. You can also use cashew butter instead of peanut butter.