This is my favorite recipe so far! I haven’t had real cookie dough in a long time and I am the kind of person who prefers to eat the cookie dough instead of the cookie. I have had this recipe in the works for weeks now trying to perfect it. Let me know what you think!
The original recipe was posted making this dough as little bites instead of in a cup, like pictured. You follow the same directions for each but if you want cookie dough in a cup instead of cookie dough “bites”, use oat flour or blend the oats into a flour texture. You can also use cashew butter instead of peanut butter.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough.
- This is the hard part…put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
- Makes 15 pieces (that is if all of your dough makes it into the freezer). 😉
- He & She Tip: You can add protein powder or more almond milk, if needed.
- Alternate Method: If you prefer your cookie dough in a cup like pictured, use oat flour or blend the oats into a flour texture. You can also use cashew butter instead of peanut butter.