I went into the kitchen to make our cookie dough but decided I wanted something a little more festive. This recipe is super easy to make and only has FOUR ingredients!
Updated: 1/30/18 to include nutritional information
- Mix peanut butter and honey together using an electric mixer until thick (approx 1 minute).
- Roll into balls and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in microwave for another minute (or until melted).
- Let chocolate/coconut oil mixture sit out for approx 10 minutes to slightly harden.
- Once balls are chilled, dip in chocolate mixture.
- Place balls into the refrigerator to chill.
I made mine into quarter-size balls which made approx 16-18 balls.