These FOUR ingredient, no bake peanut butter balls are healthy, delicious, and easy to make. They are perfect to take to a party or just have in the freezer for when chocolate is needed!
Peanut butter and chocolate makes my mouth thinking about that combination. I originally went to make cookie dough, but I decided I wanted something a little more festive. It is quite simple to make and uses ingredients that are laying around the kitchen.
It requires only FOUR ingredients! It is quick to prepare, little effort is needed, and even faster to eat.
Tips to make these as easy as possible to create…
- Make sure you chill the peanut butter balls! They will need to chill for at least 45 minutes but can be made ahead of time as long as they are stored tightly in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic.
- Warm hands help soften the peanut butter balls. If they are getting too warm while working with them, place in the fridge to keep them cool and hard.
- A trick to help dip the peanut butter balls coat evenly in chocolate is to use a fork or a skewer. If you don’t mind a chocolate mess at the end, feel free to use your fingers!
- To shake off the excess chocolate off the peanut butter balls, tap your wrist or hand. It works!
- Mix peanut butter and honey together using an electric mixer until thick (approx 1 minute).
- Roll into balls and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in microwave for another minute (or until melted).
- Let chocolate/coconut oil mixture sit out for approx 10 minutes to slightly harden.
- Once balls are chilled, dip in chocolate mixture.
- Place balls into the refrigerator to chill.
I made mine into quarter-size balls which made approx 16-18 balls.