This simple and amazing Four Ingredient Protein Pudding is going to become a new go-to snack. Only four ingredients to satisfy my sweet tooth?! Yes, please! Make a double batch and share, or save for later because you will want more of this yummy dessert treat.
Four Ingredient Protein Pudding
This is so good! I've been eating this lately as my "last meal" before bed. It really satisfies my sweet tooth and provides the protein I need. I have even used it as "icing" on the chocolate protein bars and clean cookie cake!
Protein pudding is a great idea for getting that added protein into your day while also satisfying a sweet tooth. Sometimes, I just feel the need to end my day with a dessert, and this is a great way to do that without sacrificing my health goals. Greek yogurt is a wonderful option that can be so versatile.
Not sure which protein to use? Try one of our favorite whey protein powders for this recipe.
Watch How to Make Our Four Ingredient Protein Pudding (32 seconds):
Check out our simple how-to video below to see just how fast and easy it is to make our yummy protein pudding. In less than a minute, you have a delicious and high protein pudding dessert!
Fun Flavor Combinations to Try
If you are like me, you love mixing up things to keep your taste buds happy. While I love this using chocolate protein powder, there are tons of other ideas out there that I know you will love. Just keep the ratio the same for the right texture and consistency. When using fruit, fresh is always best, but frozen works in a pinch. Make sure if using frozen, that you add it right before serving so it doesn't add too much liquid to the protein pudding.
- Vanilla protein powder with drained mandarin oranges
- Strawberry protein powder with fresh diced strawberries
- Birthday cake protein powder with sprinkles
- Coffee protein powder with sugar-free chocolate chips
More Protein-Packed Recipes
I know that adding more protein to my day helps keep me satisfied between meals. Sometimes though, it feels like it can be hard to manage. That's why this protein pudding and some of the recipes below are great options. You get to enjoy delicious food that packs a big punch of protein.
- Mocha Coffee Protein Shake
- Wild Blueberry Protein Banana Bread
- Blueberry Avocado Protein Smoothie
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Protein Shake
- Brownie Batter Protein Shake
- Greek Yogurt Protein Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bars
This Protein Pudding is the ideal dessert treat with zero guilt. Make it in just a few minutes and enjoy right away!
- Mix all ingredients together until combined
- Place in refrigerator for approximately one hour or the freezer for 30 minutes
- If you want the consistency to be more like ice cream, freeze it for at least an hour
- 1 SmartPoint on WW FreeStyle Plan if you use Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: protein pudding