You've probably tried the Chocolate Protein Bars we've had posted on the website...well, we made them even better! These are made with veggie protein and taste like cake!
Makes 16 squares
Serving size = 2 bars
Macros (per bar):
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbs: 9 g
- Protein: 7 g
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the following together in a large bowl:
- Oat Flour
- Protein Powder
- Baking Soda
- Baking Cocoa
3. Mix the following together in a small bowl:
- Egg Whites
- Stevia in the Raw
- Baby Food
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
4. Combine the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl and mix together.
5. Spray 8X8 dish (I use Pyrex) with non-stick spray & add batter to the dish.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
- We bake ours for 23 minutes so they are "gooey" like brownies. You MUST store these in the refrigerator or freezer as they will spoil because they have no preservatives!
- Recipe adapted from Jamie Eason's Chocolate Protein Bars.