Pumpkin Protein Bars
You’ve probably tried some of our other protein bar recipes but these Pumpkin Protein Bars are a great secret. These are a creation of Jamie Eason’s and they are perfect for that fall snack (or really anytime during the year!).
Pumpkin Protein Bar Baking and Storing Tips:
- This Pumpkin Protein Bar recipe calls for a brown sugar blend. One of our favorites is the truvia brown sugar blend which is a natural stevia and brown sugar blend. Half a cup provides the same sweetness as one cup of regular brown sugar.
- Use our review of clean eating protein powders to choose which one you want to bake with and avoid the unnecessary sugar and other added ingredients in most protein powder.
- As with our other protein bar recipes, this one must be stored in the refrigerator because it does not contain any preservatives.
- This recipe is a little different than our others as it makes 24 bars instead of 16. We typically eat four at a time so this recipe makes six servings.
Additional Tasty Protein Bar Recipes:
- Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars
- Cinnamon Protein Bars
- Apple Pie Protein Squares
- Banana Chip Protein Bars
- Protein Bar Recipe with FOUR Ingredients
- 1/2 cup brown sugar blend
- 4 oz unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 15 oz can of raw pumpkin
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray 9×13″ Pyrex dish with non-stick spray
- Combine the first 11 ingredients & mix well
- Add the final 3 ingredients (4, if adding walnuts) & mix until incorporated
- Spread batter into the Pyrex dish & bake for 30 minutes
- Remember to store in the refrigerator
- The macros below do not include walnuts although we highly recommend using them because of the crunch they add
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American