Pumpkin Protein Bars
You’ve probably tried some of our other protein bar recipes but these Pumpkin Protein Bars are a great secret. These are an adaptation of the bars that Jamie Eason created and they are perfect for that fall snack (or really anytime during the year!).
Pumpkin Protein Bar Baking and Storing Tips:
- This Pumpkin Protein Bar recipe calls for a brown sugar blend. One of our favorites is the Truvia brown sugar blend which is a natural stevia and brown sugar blend. Half a cup provides the same sweetness as one cup of regular brown sugar.
- Use our review of clean eating protein powders to choose which one you want to bake with and avoid the unnecessary sugar and other added ingredients in most protein powder.
- As with our other protein bar recipes, this one must be stored in the refrigerator because it does not contain any preservatives.
- This recipe is a little different than our others as it makes 24 bars instead of 16. We typically eat four at a time so this recipe makes six servings.
Additional Tasty Protein Bar Recipes:
- Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars
- Cinnamon Protein Bars
- Apple Pie Protein Squares
- Banana Chip Protein Bars
- Protein Bar Recipe with FOUR Ingredients
- 1/4 cup brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 4 oz baby food or unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 15 oz can of pumpkin (the only ingredient should be pumpkin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray 9×13″ Pyrex dish with non-stick spray
- Combine the first 12 ingredients & mix well
- Add the final 3 ingredients (4, if adding walnuts or pecans) & mix until incorporated
- Spread batter into the Pyrex dish & bake for 30 minutes
- Remember to store in the refrigerator
- The macros below do not include walnuts or pecans although we highly recommend using them because of the crunch they add
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American