- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl (excluding dark chocolate)
- Mix wet ingredients together in a medium size bowl
- Add the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl and mix together
- Crush dark chocolate into small chunks and stir into batter
- Spray 8X8 dish (I use Pyrex) with non-stick spray and add batter to the dish
- Bake for 25-28 minutes
- You MUST store these in the refrigerator or freezer as they will spoil because they have no preservatives!
- Makes 16 squares. We normally eat 4 squares as a snack/meal.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American