This is definitely a go-to shake for those early mornings where you just don’t feel like putting together a full breakfast and you’re having a tough time waking up (which, for me, happens to be most mornings). To get an energy boost I throw in a packet of Starbucks Via (R) ready brew coffee and for some extra dietary fiber I add flax because the shake is so delicious you won’t even taste it!
- 4 oz liquid egg whites (pasteurized carton)
- 4 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 packet Starbucks Via (R)
- 1 scoop (2 tbsp) ground flax
- A few ice cubes
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until all ice cubes are blended