- Add all ingredients to a blender or a food processor
- Blend until the ingredients are mixed together
- Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough
- This is the hard part >> Put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
- Makes 15 pieces (that is if all of your dough makes it into the freezer) 😉
- You can add protein powder or more almond milk if needed
- Alternate Method: If you prefer your cookie dough in a cup, use oat flour (in place of quick oats) and cashew butter (in place of peanut butter)