This 6-Week Clean Eating and Workout Challenge is perfect for beginners or even those who are advanced and looking for something new. It’s FREE and builds each week so you start small and quickly rack up wins to keep you moving forward!
Although we do live a healthy lifestyle year-round it’s always nice to have something to look forward to as a way to kick things up a notch. I thought I would share a little challenge that I created for myself. You can tailor this to your specific goals and I’ve outlined how I’m adjusting/adding to it below.
Note: When I first released this challenge we were six weeks from a trip so that is why I called it the 6-Week Vacation Challenge. You certainly don’t have to be going on vacation to do this – you can do it anytime. 😉
6-WEEK VACATION CHALLENGE
When you see 4X weight training and 3X cardio, that doesn’t mean that you are working out seven days per week. You always need 1-2 rest days per week. So you could do cardio after your weight training or on the days you aren’t weight training – just make sure to take your rest days!
WEIGHT TRAINING TIPS
- Strive for at least 20-30 minutes of weight training
- We have workout plans that walk you through every step (see more below)
- Switch it up with one of our FREE weight training workouts
- Strive for at least 30 minutes of fat burning cardio
- We have cardio workouts galore, find your favorite here
CLEAN EATING TIPS
- You don’t have to deprive yourself just because you are avoiding soda, junk food, etc. Try one of our most popular recipes, you can’t go wrong!
- Need a meal plan? We have a 1,500 calorie meal plan and a 1,800 calorie meal plan
- Find a clean eating protein bar (Check the sugar content on yours though! We reviewed our favorite healthy protein bars here.) and/or clean eating protein powder that you love (using these as meal replacements when you are busy will help you stay on track)
- Flavor your water! Try one of our recipes:
MY PERSONAL ADDITIONS
- Yoga 2X Per Week
- Positive Self Talk
- No Comparison
- Track My Food + Workouts
- No Over-Eating Fats (have you seen what a real serving of almonds looks like!?)
Join me working out using one of our complete workout plans below, combined with this challenge.
Below are the 4-week plans we have available:
We also have the following longer-term workout plans:
- She Sweats 12-Week Transformation
- She Sweats 12-Week Run Builder
- She Runs Six Point Two
- She Runs Thirteen Point One
- She Runs This Marathon
If you plan on taking on this challenge follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook so you don’t miss anything! Join our 13 to Clean Challenge and Healthy Living Challenge for even more information about living a healthy lifestyle.
Looking for a printable version of this challenge? We’ve got you covered! Join our newsletter and you will be taken to a black and white printable version right away! Grab the printable challenge here.
You may also be interested in:
- How Getting Into Fitness Ruined My Body Image
- 10 Tips to Stay Motivated for Your Workouts
- 7 Tips to Slim Down for Your Next Big Event
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!