Complete with apple cider vinegar to help shed water weight and detox the body, this strawberry lemonade detox water will quickly become a favorite drink when you are craving a sugary soda or even a syrupy sports drink!
Think mocktail meets detox drink meets sweet lemonade in this recipe. It’s a beautiful looking beverage that satisfies my craving for something other than water!
This is detox water that you drink along with your clean, healthy meals…it is not designed to be a full-fledged cleanse, rather it should be used to reduce bloating and water weight. It’s perfect to drink when you’re seven days away from a big event. Also, see the following posts that will help you prepare for that special event:
If you are interested in more information on living a healthy lifestyle, check out our FREE Two Week Healthy Living Challenge!
Make sure you check out our additional detox water recipes below.
- Jillian Michaels’ Detox Water
- Cucumber Lime Skinny Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Flavored Water
- Refreshing Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Water
Have you experimented with making apple cider vinegar drinks? What’s your favorite way to incorporate them?Print
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup ice
- Combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a mason jar or glass container with removable lid. Stir with a wire whisk to ensure contents are well mixed.
- Add strawberries and ice. Place lid on the container, ensuring it is well closed.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to provide strawberries time to infuse into lemonade.
- Add additional ice if you would like, drink and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American