Looking for something to help you cool off during these last few days of summer? Think mocktail meets detox drink meets sweet lemonade in this recipe. Complete with apple cider vinegar to help shed water weight and detox the body, this strawberry lemonade detox water will quickly become a favorite drink when you arecraving a sugary soda or even a syrupy sports drink! It’s a beautiful looking beverage that satisfies my craving for something other than water!
This is a detox water that you drink along with your clean, healthy meals…it is not designed to be a full-fledged cleanse, rather it should be used to reduce bloating and water weight. It’s perfect to drink when you’re seven days away from a big event. Also see the following posts that will help you prepare for that special event:
If you are interested in more information on living a healthy lifestyle, check out our FREE Two Week Healthy Living Challenge!Print
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup ice
- Combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a mason jar or glass container with removable lid. Stir with a wire whisk to ensure contents are well mixed.
- Add strawberries and ice. Place lid on the container, ensuring it is well closed.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to provide strawberries time to infuse into lemonade.
- Add additional ice if you would like, drink and enjoy!
Have you experimented with making apple cider vinegar drinks? What’s your favorite way to incorporate them?