One of Scott’s co-workers has been giving us cucumbers from her garden so I made our Cucumber Zings but still had a lot leftover! We normally don’t make flavored waters because it’s just extra ingredients to purchase but we had organic frozen strawberries (that we buy at Costco) and these cucumbers to use so we decided to flavor our water. This Strawberry Cucumber Water turned out awesome and I bet it helps you drink more water!
We use the same cucumbers and strawberries for a few days (refilling the water) before we throw them out.
Make sure you check out additional flavored water recipes below.
- Refreshing Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Water
- Strawberry Lemonade Detox Water
- Jillian Michaels’ Detox Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Flavored Water
Strawberry Cucumber Flavored Water
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 gallon of water
- 6–8 large frozen organic strawberries
- 1–2 cucumbers, sliced
- Add strawberries and cucumbers to a large pitcher.
- Pour water on top and place in refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
Leave a Reply