- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup ice
- Combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a mason jar or glass container with removable lid. Stir with a wire whisk to ensure contents are well mixed.
- Add strawberries and ice. Place lid on the container, ensuring it is well closed.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to provide strawberries time to infuse into lemonade.
- Add additional ice if you would like, drink and enjoy!
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American