Anytime is a good time to drink this delicious refreshing protein shake but you have even more reason with Saint Patrick’s Day right around the corner! Who says you have to wear green? Why not just drink it? This shake is great for pre or post workout (really any time of the day) because of its protein/carb ratio! Drink up!
Not sure about which protein powder to use? We reviewed our favorite whey protein powder and our favorite plant-based protein powder! You’ll surely find one you love! And, always add this one unexpected ingredient to your shakes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.Print
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 handful of organic spinach (1–2 cups, try it – you can’t taste it!)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp honey or your sweetener of choice
Add all ingredients to a blender to combine (we used a Vitamix).