How to “Boil” Eggs in the OVEN
I’ve mentioned before that boiled eggs are my favorite thing (no joke) and we make A LOT of them each week. We use a few different methods that we’ve shared before but we are always up for trying new ones!
After our readers mentioned this way to us we decided to give it a try! It has worked for me almost every time I’ve tried it except for one time…I think it was my fault for trying to bake too many at one time. I’ve had success with up to 18 eggs this way.
- Organic Cage-Free Eggs
- Muffin Pan
- Allow eggs to come to room temperature (or close)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place eggs in a muffin pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Transfer eggs to a bowl with cold water
- Peel eggs while they are still warm (I usually wait 5-10 minutes)
He and She Tip: You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on how many eggs you use.
Since I’m always asked, here is a link to the egg holder that I always share!
If you are an egg lover like me, you may also enjoy these:
- How to make an omelet
- How to make perfect scrambled eggs
- How to boil eggs in the Instant Pot
- How to boil eggs – the ultimate guide!
Rebecca Meyer says
This is so simple. I do agree with taking the time for the eggs to be at room temperature. It will make a difference. Thanks for sharing this!