I’ve mentioned before that boiled eggs are my favorite thing (no joke) and we make A LOT of them each week. We use a few different methods that we’ve shared before but we are always up for trying new ones!
After our readers mentioned this way to us we decided to give it a try! It has worked for me almost every time I’ve tried it except for one time…I think it was my fault for trying to bake too many at one time. I’ve had success with up to 18 eggs this way.
How to “Boil” Eggs in the OVEN
What you need:
- Organic Cage-Free Eggs
- Muffin Pan
- Allow eggs to come to room temperature (or close)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place eggs in a muffin pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Transfer eggs to a bowl with cold water
- Peel eggs while they are still warm (I usually wait 5-10 minutes)
He and She Tip: You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on how many eggs you use.
If you have an Instant Pot, try this method.25