These Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions with White Wine Vinegar and Garlic only require five ingredients. They are simple to make and taste great as a side dish or served over steak.
This is our newest obsession! We’ve been buying baby bella mushrooms from Costco and making these each week. We love to eat them as a side dish to our Zesty Grilled Chicken, Lean Mean Cheeseburgers, and over our steak.
Even if you don’t like mushrooms, try this recipe! I never liked them until this!Print
Sautéed Mushrooms with White Wine Vinegar and Garlic
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1.5 lbs baby bella mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 whole Vidalia onion or leeks
- Garlic powder
- White wine vinegar
- Wash and slice mushrooms and onion
- Spray pan with non-stick spray or coat pan with coconut oil
- Add onions to a warm pan and sauté with a dash of white wine vinegar
- Add mushrooms and drizzle with more white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Reduce heat to low and stir mushrooms, onions, and spices together
- Sauté 3-5 minutes, until tender. Do not over cook.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Leave a Reply