A new hike means a new energy bite recipe! It has been a while since we made protein/energy bites and we were craving oatmeal raisin cookies (I know, I’m actually not normally a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies either but these are good!). So I decided to turn the cookies into portable energy bites for our hike!
Looking for more energy bite flavors?
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Protein Bites
- Four Ingredient Energy Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites
And, don’t leave out our Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Protein Shake, it’s perfect post workout!Print
- Mix all ingredients together, excluding raisins and peanut butter.
- Melt peanut butter and add to mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Depending on your specific ingredients, you may need to add more oats and/or peanut butter in order for your bites to stick together.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American