Peanut Butter and Jelly...those words just scream "childhood" to me! I'm not a big sandwich person but I do LOVE PB&J sandwiches! Scott & I were talking about them a few weeks ago and decided to make them into bites to take on our hike with us.
They are the perfect cravings buster and great to give you a little boost of energy (just don't eat all of them!). Not to mention, these are perfect for kids. Who said that PB&J had to be a sandwich? Put some of these in their lunch box and mix it up a bit - I bet they even like these better! They are easily made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.
Looking for even more Peanut Butter & Jelly recipes? These are our favorites:
Ready for something different? Try these different flavors of energy bites:
- No Bake Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Protein Bites
- Four Ingredient Energy Bites
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Add 2-3 Tbsp warm water to mixture and pulse a few more times until ingredients start sticking together
- Spoon out onto parchment paper
- Chill until ready to eat
If using rolled oats or extra thick rolled oats add approx 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American