A perfect weeknight meal, this Baked Greek Chicken Recipe is quick and easy. Using only three ingredients, this recipe is high in protein, low in carb, is gluten-free, and dairy free. If you are looking for the perfect easy weeknight meal protein, you can’t beat this delicious option.
Baked Greek Chicken Recipe
This Greek chicken recipe is very simple to make but still very delicious. It’s great for food prep and lasts about 2-3 days in the refrigerator. It’s even good cold! You can choose to use chicken thighs or chicken breast depending on your preference. A simple baked meal is great for fast dinner while you finish up things around the house. Just pop this into the oven and go about your evening finishing up chores, playing with the kids, or even sitting down to watch your favorite show.
How to Serve this Greek Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for an easy chicken recipe to make in large batches for versatile meals, this Greek chicken recipe is going to become a new favorite. I love that it is amazing on its own, but there are tons of great options below to make it a more complete meal.
- Serve with grilled vegetables over rice or cauliflower rice
- Dice and add to a pita or wrap with lettuce, tomato, olives, and Feta cheese
- Mix into a Greek salad featuring lettuce, tomato, red onions, feta cheese, and olives with a drizzle of a favorite Greek dressing
- Serve alongside a nice roasted potato or pasta salad
Greek Seasoning Blend
This recipe calls for Greek seasoning which we have a DIY version for! Get our delicious Greek seasoning recipe here. If you like making homemade seasoning blends, make sure to check out all of our favorites linked below.
- Low Carb Taco Seasoning
- Ranch Seasoning
- Kickin’ Chicken Seasoning
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Roasted Chicken Seasoning
- Fajita Seasoning
More Chicken Recipes
Staying healthy for me includes having great food that fuels my body. I know you will love my baked Greek chicken recipe, but you may be looking for other ideas. Remember that part of being healthy is also saving time in the kitchen to allow yourself to relax, rest, and spend time with family. That’s part of why I love meal planning ahead of time. Below are some of my favorite healthy and delicious chicken recipes for variety.
- P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Simple Roast Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Pesto Cauliflower
- Clean Eating Chicken Nuggets
- Grilled Orange Chicken Recipe
This was originally published on June 12, 2013, and updated March 13, 2019.Print
My simple baked Greek chicken recipe is an easy no fuss meal that is healthy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cube chicken & place in olive oil coated large pyrex dish (we use an olive oil mister)
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave (approx 30 sec) & drizzle over cubed chicken
- Sprinkle Greek seasoning over cubed chicken & squeeze lemon on top
- Bake for approx 30-40 min until chicken is fully cooked (we recommend using a meat thermometer)
- 1 SmartPoint per serving on the WW FreeStyle Plan
- Dairy Free
- Low Carb
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: baked greek chicken, greek chicken recipe