After our insanely hard hike on Sunday I wanted a banana but I didn't just want to eat the banana plain because how boring is that? Plus, all of our bananas were frozen. I LOVE banana and peanut butter together so this was a perfect fit! I didn't know how amazing it would be but it was just that - AMAZING!
Try it out & let us know what you think! Don't forget about our Four Ingredient Protein Bars & our Four Ingredient Pancakes!
Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (avoid HFCS)
- Slice frozen banana into small slices (you can do this before or after freezing).
- Add all ingredients to a food processor & blend until it reaches custard consistency.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Makes 1 Serving.
- Calories - 210
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbs - 36 g
- Fat - 8 g