I don’t know about you, but I eat so much chicken that sometimes I dread using the same recipes that I do week-by-week. So why do we do it?? There’s no need to! I whipped this up in just a few minutes with many of the items I buy each week – you can too!
Consider sides of balsamic garlic asparagus, cauliflower mashed potatoes or sautéed kale.Print
Lemon Herb Boneless Chicken Breast
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast, Skinless, cut into 3 inch cubes
- 1/3 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large lemons or 3 small lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and diced
- 3 TBSP fresh parsley (Use 4 TBSP if using dried parsley)
- 3 TBSP fresh oregano (Use 4 TBSP if using dried oregano)
- 3 TBSP dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (Add more to taste if needed)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (Add more to taste if needed)
- Prepare ingredients in the manner suggested above.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer marinade to large freezer bag.
- Add cubed chicken to freezer bag and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to marinate. You may marinate over night as well for added flavor.
- Remove chicken from freezer bag. Using an indoor, stovetop grill pan, place chicken to cook for 4-6 minutes or until grill marks are present, and meat is cooked half-way through. Flip chicken and cook until done (approximately 4-8 minutes depending on heat of pan).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
Leave a Reply