We have another pancake recipe for you! What’s even better is that it is another FOUR INGREDIENT recipe! These are super easy and delicious! Also, in case you missed it, check out our Four Ingredient Protein Bars!
Four Minutes – Four Ingredients – Four Steps
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats (Substitute Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats)
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (avoid HFCS)
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender (we use a Vitamix)
3. Once the griddle is warm add the pancake batter
4. Cook approx 2 minutes on each side, until done
Topping Options: Real Maple Syrup, Honey, Fruit…or just enjoy them plain!
Makes 1 Serving (4 pancakes)
Macros (this does not include any toppings):
- Calories – 217
- Protein – 12 g
- Carbs – 34 g
- Fat – 3 g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.