Need a grab & go breakfast on hand for when you oversleep or just don't feel like your normal eggs and oatmeal? This one is perfect! It will literally take you four minutes to prepare and then throw them in the freezer!
Four Minutes - Four Ingredients - Four Steps
Four Ingredient Protein Bars
- 2 cups Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 scoops TLS Vanilla Protein Powder *If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at email@example.com.
- 1/2 cup of Water or Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Line a 8"x8" Glass Baking Dish (we use Pyrex) with wax or parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients by hand in a medium size mixing bowl.
3. Press mixture down into dish using a spatula to flatten.
4. Freeze for approximately 30 minutes. Cut into six bars. Refrigerate.
Makes 6 servings
Macros (per serving):
- Calories - 225
- Protein - 18 g
- Carbs - 21 g
- Fat - 8 g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.