So maybe we are kind of obsessed with our Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars and we ran out of oat flour. We order our oat flour from Amazon’s Subscribe and Save and get a box each month but this month I used a lot more than normal for some recipes that were major fails (bummer!). We definitely could have just gone without them but since we were leaving to go out of town in a few days I didn’t want to make a bunch of food that we wouldn’t be able to finish before leaving.
Enter a random concoction of stuff I put together… These are similar to our four ingredient protein bars but I actually prefer these now! They have a few more ingredients but are just as simple to make.
More delicious protein bar recipes to try:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Bars (tastes like cookie cake!)
- Four Ingredient Protein Bars
- Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars
- Apple Pie Protein Squares
- Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread
- Chocolate Protein Bars
- Lemon Protein Bars
- Pumpkin Protein Bars
- Line an 8X8 dish (we use Pyrex) with wax or parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl using your hands and/or a fork
- Press mixture down into dish using a spatula to flatten
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Cut into four bars.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American