We have compiled our past shopping lists into one list. These are the items that we typically purchase but it does not include every single item that is considered clean. We mainly shop at Publix, Costco, SHOP.com, and Amazon.
If you want to learn more about what to eat, how to journal, or just need examples of meal plans, check out this Health Guide & Journal. It's the best one we've found so far and it's only $24.95.
Clean Eating Shopping List
- Chicken Breasts
- Ground Chicken Breasts (Our local Publix is always gracious enough to grind chicken breasts for us!)
- Lean or Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- Organic Eggs *read more about eggs here
- Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites
- Grass-Fed Beef
- Wild-Caught Salmon
- Wild-Caught Mahi Mahi
- Brown Rice Cakes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Food for Life Products (Ezekiel products)
- Kidney Beans
- Black Beans
- Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats
- Gluten Free Oat Flour
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Granola (try to keep sugar under 5 g per 30 g serving)
- Natural Peanut Butter (ingredients should be just peanuts or peanuts and a little salt)
- Almond Butter
- Cottage Cheese
- Plain Greek Yogurt
*We try to consume dairy in moderation
- Quest Protein Bars (our favorites are Cinnamon Roll & Lemon Cream Pie or you can get a variety box so you can try all the flavors!)
- Spice Rack
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Unsweetened Rice Milk
- Chia Seeds *read more about chia seeds here
- Ground Flax Seed
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Liquid Aminos (in place of soy sauce)
- Coconut Aminos (in place of soy sauce)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Stevia in the Raw
- Honey (look locally for this, within a 30 mile radius - it will help with allergies)
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Multivitamin *read more about supplements here
- Fish Oil
- Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate & Vanilla) *read more about protein powder here
- Veggie Protein Powder (Vega & SunWarrior)
****We also always buy a very large assortment of fruits and vegetables.
Learn what you need to purchase organic and what you can skip!
These are our previous shopping lists:
Going on a Road Trip?
Need ideas for Clean Food to take to your Office?
- Scott & Whitney
*Please note that Xylitol can be toxic to animals so keep this ingredient away from your pets.