Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Earth Fare, & the Farmer's Market are about an hour away from our house. When we make the trip to one of these stores we usually stock up! Yes, we are guilty of going to all three in ONE day! Below are the items we typically purchase at these stores.
Our Typical Shopping List:
- Grass-fed bison & beef
- Free range chicken & eggs
- Steel cut oats
- Black beans
- Brown rice
- Fresh grind peanut butter
- Produce (organic fruits & vegetables)
- Almond cheese
- Ezekiel products (they usually have a larger section than our local Publix)
- Unsweetened applesauce
Click the links below for more of our shopping lists!
- Clean Shopping (Part 1) - Costco
- Clean Shopping (Part 2) - Publix
- Clean Shopping (Part 4) - Online Retailers
Remember, this is a lifestyle and not a diet!
Good luck with your journey and keep eating clean!
- Scott & Whitney