Clean Pizza!1 lb ground chicken breast
2 egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 cup tomato/spaghetti sauce (organic or homemade)
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
***Your choice of clean toppings. We have used spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber & onion (& added a few shakes of red pepper flakes). It would also be very good with sprouts!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the "crust" (ground chicken breast, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder, egg whites & oats) by hand.
3. Flatten the "crust" on a pizza stone or in a 9X13" pan.
4. Bake the "crust" at 350 degrees for 20 min.
5. Take out the "crust" & add the tomato/spaghetti sauce & spread evenly.
6. Add the cottage cheese on top of the tomato/spaghetti sauce & spread evenly.
7. Add your choice of toppings.
8. Place pizza back in the oven for 10 min or until the cheese is the consistency you prefer.
Makes 8 servings
He & She Tip: Mix all the spices in a separate bowl & taste test it until you find your desired flavor combo. This will also help to get all the flavors mixed before adding to the meat.
Gluten Free Version: Use Gluten-Free Rolled Oats as an alternative
Did you make it? What toppings did you use?