Pumpkin Cranberry Protein Muffins
Are you craving all of those yummy pumpkin fall goodies but don’t want the extra calories? These muffins are super easy to make and will satisfy that craving in the 25 minutes it takes to whip them up and bake them!
More Yummy Fall Recipes:
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 1/3 cups Stevia
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (could use vanilla or unflavored)
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 3/4 cup cranberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffin tins.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
- Add the next 5 ingredients, stirring to combine into a batter.
- Fold cranberries into batter.
- Fill muffin tins with batter 3/4 of the way. Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Some people have commented that they had to bake these for 45-50 minutes. Times can vary according to your oven!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American