- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 1/3 cups Stevia
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (could use vanilla or unflavored)
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 3/4 cup cranberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffin tins.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
- Add the next 5 ingredients, stirring to combine into a batter.
- Fold cranberries into batter.
- Fill muffin tins with batter 3/4 of the way. Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Some people have commented that they had to bake these for 45-50 minutes. Times can vary according to your oven!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American