This Oven Roasted Turkey Tenderloins recipe is the PERFECT recipe for food prep! It is versatile, so you could eat it for lunch or dinner with a few sides or even chop up these tenderloins and add it to eggs or an omelet.
Planning your Sunday Food Prep today? You NEED to make these! Incredibly easy and tasty, our Oven Roasted Turkey Tenderloins will be a nice departure from your typical chicken meal.Print
- 2.75 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 TBSP safflower oil
- 2 TBSP fresh oregano
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme
- 1/2 TSP sea salt
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 1/2 TSP mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place turkey tenderloins in an oven-safe baking pan with sides. You may want to cover the pan with tinfoil to decrease cleanup.
- Score tenderloins across the top with a knife so that seasoning and oil can seep into the meat.
- Sprinkle 1 TBSP oil over each tenderloin. Rub in spices and garlic into each tenderloin.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes prior to slicing.