- 2.75 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 TBSP safflower oil
- 2 TBSP fresh oregano
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme
- 1/2 TSP sea salt
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 1/2 TSP mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place turkey tenderloins in an oven-safe baking pan with sides. You may want to cover the pan with tinfoil to decrease cleanup.
- Score tenderloins across the top with a knife so that seasoning and oil can seep into the meat.
- Sprinkle 1 TBSP oil over each tenderloin. Rub in spices and garlic into each tenderloin.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes prior to slicing.