This Oven Roasted Turkey Tenderloin Recipe is the PERFECT recipe for food prep! It is versatile, so you could eat it for lunch or dinner with a few sides or even chop up these tenderloins and add it to eggs or an omelet. The variety of ways you can use this turkey recipe is endless.
- 2.75 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 TBSP safflower oil
- 1/2 TSP sea salt
- 2 TBSP fresh oregano
- 1/2 TSP mustard
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place turkey tenderloins in an oven-safe baking pan with sides. You may want to cover the pan with tinfoil to decrease cleanup.
- Score tenderloins across the top with a knife so that seasoning and oil can seep into the meat.
- Sprinkle 1 TBSP oil over each tenderloin. Rub in spices and garlic into each tenderloin.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes prior to slicing.
1 SmartPoint on WW FreeStyle Plan
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American