Let’s celebrate the beginning of Fall with a little circuit workout that will get your heart rate going and get you outside enjoying the beautiful cooler temps (and the lack of humidity in GA!). Grab a towel, some water and head to a nearby park (with stairs, a park bench and a hill).
The Shape Up September Outdoor Toning Circuit Workout
Warm Up –
- 3 minute light jog
- 30 seconds mountain climbers
- 30 seconds jumping jacks
- Repeat 1x.
- Hill Sprints – 5x
- 60 seconds high knees
- 30 Tricep Dips on Park Bench
- 40 Park Bench Step Ups, alternating lead leg – 20x each leg
- 60 seconds burpees
- 20 incline pushups on Park Bench
- 40 sets Park Bench Taps, alternating legs, fast pace (tap toe on bench reaching leg up each time)
- 2 minutes continuous stair climb, fast pace
Repeat Circuit 2-4x depending on fitness level and available time.
Cool Down –
- 4 minute light walk/jog (include hill)
- 1-minute walk
- Stretches (personal choice)
Enjoy! Don’t forget… The She’s of H&S will be bringing you their workout routines over the next few weeks. Check out the facebook page and let us know which body part you want us to focus on first!