Stress: it’s a hot topic! We wanted to tackle this challenge before we move into a really busy season for almost everyone! Let’s get our stress under control this month!
DETOX YOUR STRESS
WONDERING WHAT ALL OF THIS DETOX STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?
Take a look at the concept behind our Detox Your Life Challenge here.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE WORKING ON THIS MONTH?
Last month for our Detox Your Relationships Challenge, our goals were to:
- Try and connect with at least one other couple who enjoys hiking and/or backpacking (check! Some of our neighbors have started hiking with us!)
- Find new doctors (naturopathic doctor) (negative!)
This month our goals are to:
- Download and use the Calm app which has over 100 guided meditations covering anxiety, focus, stress, sleep, relationships and more
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night
- Yoga at least once a week (remember this from our Detox Your Fitness Goals?)
- Avoid using our phones in the bedroom
- Avoid overtraining – workout only 5-6 days per week with each workout under an hour
NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS WITH PEN AND PAPER?
We do too! We have a simple printable for you! You can print it in color or black and white and then just fill in whatever notes or goals you need to jot down. Get it here.
Reminder: Make sure you are signed up for the Detox Your Life Challenge emails so that you know when a new challenge is released or we have something fun to give you like a new printable!
We’ll come back here to update the links as we post for each month:
- January – Detox Your Fitness
- February – Detox Your Money
- March – Detox Your Nutrition
- April – Detox Your Home
- May – Detox Your Body
- June – Detox Your Digital Life
- July – Detox Your Brain
- August – Detox Your Relationships
- September – Detox Your Stress
- October – Detox Your Office/Workspace
- November – Detox Your Sleep
- December – Detox Your Time