Try these simple recipe substitutions to create gluten-free meals that you and your family will love. Turn almost any recipe into a gluten-free one!
You may have noticed that a lot of our recipes are gluten-free. It isn't as hard as people think to eat gluten-free. Use the substitutions from this chart to help you eat gluten-free.
GLUTEN FREE RECIPE SUBSTITUTIONS
Below are some of our favorite brands for the mentioned gluten-free products. We order most of our gluten-free products on Amazon but some can also be found in your local grocery store (check the freezer section for the breads and tortillas).
- Gluten Free Oat Flour instead of Whole Wheat Flour
- Gluten Free Oats or Almond Meal instead of Breadcrumbs
- Brown Rice Pasta instead of Whole Wheat Pasta
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats instead of Regular Oats
- Brown Rice Bread instead of Whole Wheat Bread
- Quinoa instead of Couscous
- Brown Rice or Corn Tortillas instead of Flour Tortillas