Make your own granola! It is less expensive, you can control the ingredients, and it is very easy to make. Give this Gluten Free Power Granola a try soon.
Additional Granola Recipes:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Line baking sheet or pan with wax or parchment paper
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredient mixture and combine
- Spoon out mixture onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Stir granola and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.