Every once in a while, living in the South entices me to want to eat biscuits, slathered with butter. We all know that I just can’t let that happen! Unless… they are GLUTEN FREE, EAT CLEAN biscuits! Yay! This recipe, also considered Paleo, was the result of such craving the other morning. I hope you enjoy!
- 3 c almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 2 eggs, white and yolk
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP raw, local honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Form a well add in wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, roll, and pat out biscuits and place them on the parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for approximately 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Recipe Adapted from Cook Eat Paleo’s Easy Paleo Biscuits